Writing is something different from sharing your views & thoughts, am not writing m sharing…
Saturday the week end …actually was good….left home at 9.32 am officially its time when I am supposed to report there. Reached there by 9.58 am should have reached 10 minute earlier but was stopped at agri campus on the fly over by the crowd who were watching shooting of a Marathi movie at “Rahul 70mm”, I was the last man to enter the office. Everyone starred at me with a bend eyes, they were thinking that I am intentionally late b’coz boss is out of the town..but they didn’t know that it was my deadly second round of sleep(it start from 8am when my first alarm bells… )that forced me to sleep till 9.00 am. So finally started a new day in the office…I was on the verge of scoring a hat-trick of not doing any thing productive for consecutive third day…last two days were just pathetic, was not doing anything and now it third day…!!!! The office was giving me a feeling of a big cyber café actually a very big finely organized air conditioned cyber café…..i used to go to cyber cafes when I was in class 11th, that time it was real adventure going to a café and paying Rs 60/hr and just wondering what to do there….trying to create new id’s every time and chatting on yahoo messenger was real fun with a cool English song of bryan adams being played by the café owner…. that early days of my higher secondary flashed in front of me …. I was just starring at my laptop which has the black hummer on its desk top and waiting that to come out of it so that I can go on a long drive …. then suddenly I sparked of the thought of fixing our plan for this new year week….www.redbus.in…..my google chrome quickly responded to my request and the web page appeared…pune to daman date of journey 26th dec 2009…no match found…. now pune to panchgani….HEY BOSS IS WATCHING…ENTER…a new web page with a 3D graph and some digits…..LOOK BUSY..SHOW U R WORKING….what a concept man…!!!! Amzaing….was real fun…actually that site having a link on the main page that directly take you to the page having that graphs n all….WOW…Real creativity I appreciated…..i spent next 30 minute to appreciate that and another 30 minute for sending the link to all my colleagues on the office ip messenger…
by then it was already 12 one more hour for the lunch…some good news came al across Germany and Switzerland about registration of some of our project in UN that will fetch another 1.5 Cr to our department so its celebration time all of a sudden the dull Satuday afternoon converted into a very happening place….sweets n jokes.. and of course calculation of incentive from this project was the talk of the tinsel town….i was least interested in the things as its not going to make any difference to my ICICI bank account in any way….but its corporate culture you have to show your smile n happiness more when your competitor gets more than you in terms of money and appreciation ….a nice fresh box of sweets in front of me….have one, my colleague offered….smile…thanks….so how much is your share I asked with a pain in my heart…..just 1.04 lacs …. Ohh….Just 1.04 Lacs… huh @##$%#@….!!!!...i bet if some one would have power this could be a holyday …but boss was not there so every one settled with a wada pav n chai party in the evening…. Now its 1 pm...thanks god half day is over…
Thinking of lunch at office on Saturday afternoon is real torture so I landed up with an idea of having lunch out side…non-veg Mahesh suggested not suggested actually decided….”Calcutta lunch and boarding house”…..its a place recommended by Mr. Iyer , a 65 yrs old gentleman born n brought up in pune, he was associated with me in my last company. Seeing my inclination towards non-veg he once suggested this place. ‘Ravi try non veg at CLABH mainly fish its awesome that words still echo in my ears. So thinking of his experience I went to CLABH. Ordered chicken n fish it was bangda I think with jwaar bhakri... The food was awesome, gr88, tasty and very less spicy…. :) ..the food made me forget the pain of other getting incentive, the last sip of a chilled slice added taste n completed my feast ….m back to office at 2 pm….then another four n half hours….i worked..really worked till 6.30 pm…left office sharp at 6.30..m very particular about this...:)…called panda my roomie planned for evening….
7 PM ..ICICI atm aundh….sorry it was not just the atm its like… like…sorry no words….gal , gals, n more pretty gals…I waited for panda till 7.40 it was like 10 mins….he came…and the night lasted long .:))))…..
Its just some good moments which make a day memorable and worth remembering…
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment