27/11/2009
Responsibility n me….
:)…..m starting my blog with a smile..u all can understand y is it so…RESPONSIBILTY… I was just thinking of this word for quite some time. What is responsibility…???? For me it is something which keep knocking the door of my heart and mind regularly. If u are a normal human then this must be the most normal question which keep on striking everyone’s mind. Definition of responsibility is something which I am unable to understand till now. Neither me nor the thinker inside me not even a budding writer inside me who keeping searching something worth of thinking…. :)
If supporting ur family member financially is responsibility then I am not, if calling your dear one’s daily is responsibility then I am responsible. Thinking about ur career is responsibility then I am if pulling someone’s leg n speeding up your career is responsibility towards urself then I m not. Cheering for Indian team is responsibility I am responsible and if appreciating Pakistan team is not then I am not. If voting for an election is responsibility then I am highly irresponsible, because I feel ,rather I am more selfish for myself..who cares taking two days leave for voting…!!! Then we try to make best leader out of us…every Indian is first the selector of Indian cricket team(without any pay) and secondly a political leader without any party…they are so flexible that they can fit any party at a given time…. i am no exception…:)
These days responsibility is the word that worries me or that is pushing me to get something better every time. This is getting best out of me. Everybody in this world is responsible for what ever he is today or what he will be in 5 years from now… planning for urself n ur future automatically full fill ur dreams …that is a sense of responsibility which comes naturally….it may be ur personal perception or aims…and most importantly is to make people happy who are around u and they feel that u r responsible…this is what we want…make people happy around you(by any means) is the ultimate thing which u want and this finally make u happy by default..wat say??
having discussion over this topic…I convinced most of the people….mind it…most of the people not all…exceptions are always there…so just do best for yourself and finally it turns into ur responsibility for what ur are designed for, by the god…we are living in the era where humans are called resources…. Not programmed but definitely designed…. So don’t run from responsibility (actually that is ur aim/target) go grab it…
"we read everything good written on the wall but we always assume that its for someone else...."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment